2013 PRECISION P-18, GALVANIZED TRAILER AND 4HP OUTBOARD - $19,450 (<75% of Comparable New Boat Cost $27,100)
Located Holland, Michigan
Upon retirement a few years ago we moved to Michigan to be closer to our daughter and her family. My wife said pretty early on that "we need a boat". Rather than power boating, I wanted to get back to sailing.
With input from some local sailors about a trailerable boat that I could store in my garage during winter, we decided to purchase this beautiful, shoal draft Precision sailboat.
We now want to move up to a cruising sailboat that we can travel the Great Lakes on. So, reluctantly, we are selling this great sailboat.
1. Boat purchased new in late 2014 - Sailed only 21 times total - only in fresh water
2. LOA 17' 5", Beam 7' 5"
3. Draft 18" (centerboard up) to 51" (centerboard completely down)
4. Boat weight 1100 lbs. + 350 lb. lead ballast built in
5. Sail area 145 square feet total
6. Galvanized bunk trailer included
7. Tohatsu 4HP outboard engine included - less than 20 running hours to date
8. Can sleep up to 4 (v-berth and 2 quarter berths)
9. Not kept in a slip/in the water during sailing season
10. Garage stored during winter
11. Essentially a new boat/trailer/motor - excellently maintained
1. "Trailer Valet" (special trailer jack to manually propel/steer trailer into garage, etc.)
2. Steel, powder coated mast crutch
3. Wheel chocks (4)
4. 12 volt marine battery and maintenance charger
5. 3 gallon auxiliary gasoline tank, hosing and regulator
6. Outboard motor tiller extension
7. Boom vang
8. Mainsail cover and jib bag
9. Turnbuckle covers (2) to protect jib/jib sheets
10. Forespar tiller extension (set to variable lengths) with side cockpit lockbox
11. Dock lines (6) & aft railing dock line holders (2)
12. Complete anchor kit (inside front anchor locker)
13. Fenders (3)
14. Hand bilge pump
15. Integral ice chest/hatch step
17. Floatable seat cushions (4) & Lifejackets (3) in zippered storage bag