Asking $5,000, will consider all reasonable offers
Need to get this boat sold, I am doing this for a friend. Need it out of the yard. Our loss is your gain. I have not sailed this boat and most likely will not. It is in good shape and waiting for a new owner to make her his/hers.
Empty Nest is in great shape with numerous extras that make this a fantastic bargain. The nicest below deck feature of the 26 is the aft queen berth! 18" draft with the centerboard up. Beam is 7.82'. Dry boat weight is only 1700lbs. Leave the 1200lbs of ballast at the lake! Haul it anywhere you want to sail.
1. Honda 15HP 4-stroke, extra below deck fuel tanks with gages for extended motoring (not used at this time).
2. CDI FF2 furler, Mainsail, Jib, topping lift.
3. New pop-top cover with windows - bonus
4. Two single speed cabin-top winches.
5. Gin pole for raising and lowering mast. Excellent mast mount for easy trailering.
6. DEEP Swim ladder and life lines.
7. 4 fenders (2 EXTRA large) w life line clips
8. Danforth Anchor, chain & rode
9. Clean & waxed bottom & topsides, shines like new. Minor scratches from use over the years.
10. Two Group 31 Interstate Marine batteries, battery charge in bow of the boat, Heart Interface Amp-hour & battery voltage monitor. Second power distribution panel. Shore power inlet
11. Porta-potti in enclosed head, Interior cushions in great shape. Cockpit cushions could use some TLC.
12. Retractable Sunbrella Bimini with 1” SS tubing.
13. Trailer has 3 NEW trailer tires, new trailer lights, bow roller, new winch strap, Ready to go travel on the road.