I added a spare tire and temporary halyards to sail it. I also rigged a system of blocks and lines so that the mast could be stepped (raised) single-handed. The boat handles well on the water, points well into the wind and trailers well. The boat comes with a 4.5-hp Mercury long-shaft 2-stroke outboard with very low hours. The boat has a full set of cushions for the cabin. The upholstery is useable, but showing its age. There is also a slide-out galley and porta-pot head. The boat is sitting on a Vanson single-axle trailer with bearing buddies. I added a wooden keel guide to help center the keel when pulling the boat onto the trailer.
I intended to restore this boat, but life got in the way, and it has been sitting in my back yard for the past five years now. I have kept it protected with good quality tarps, but it will need a good scrub down and the gelcoat will want to be polished.
While the boat can be sailed as is, with a modest investment and a good bit of work, it could be restored to pristine condition. "Must-have" items are proper halyards, and new trailer tires.
I purchased new fabric to re-cover the cushions and a piece of heavy smoked plexiglas to fabricate a new forward hatch which is broken and currently taped over to keep the interior sealed.
Those repair materials will go with the boat.
The cabin windows are crazed and leak, so before the boat could be put on a slip, those would need to be sealed.
I purchased clear plexiglas to replace the windows and that too, will go with the boat.
The trailer tires are pretty old and should be replaced.
For a local purchaser, I may consider delivering the boat to on the current tires if it is not too far away.
I took the images below this fall (October 2012) when I replaced the tarp for winter.