This boat is on a trailer with the mast down, ready to go!
1. It is a 1977 Sabre 34. Hull Number is HWS34013M77I
2. It was dry shipped to Louisville and has never seen salt water.
3. I have the original shop manual and sail plans for the Sabre.
4. It has 3 sets of sails., Storm sails, racing sails, and cruising sails and spinnaker.
5.It has a carbon fiber spinnaker pole.
6. The top side paint color was painted 5 years ago and is Flag Blue.
7. Bottom paint was painted the same time and is VC17
8. All rigging, lines and winches are original and in working condition.
9. The Volvo engine is a MD11C diesel and the transmission is 5 years old. Engine and transmission run well.
10. Stove is a Ship Mate alcohol and is original to the boat.
11. A 4 axel trailer is included. This trailer moved the boat from Indiana to Stoneybrook area.
12. The boat has a harken roller furling for the genoa.
There is a ton of equipment that goes with this boat, too much to list...
This boat needs some love on the inside. There are missing cabinets in places, and woodwork needs to be done. The boat itself is solid, with great bones, It just needs someone with woodworking skills to fix her up. I did the sea trial with the owner before he bought it, it ran fine and we sailed around the river. It came out and has been covered since, He has run out of time and wants someone to finish it out.
Google sabre 34 sailboat to find specs on the boat, once finished these boats have great resale value.
The trailer is good enough to move around, maybe not a cross country trailer, but its pretty solid with reinforcements added before the last haul.
Call, text or email to setup a viewing, I am working on getting pics of the inside.