Seaward 22, 1988, Cincinnati, Ohio, $4,950, SOLD 3/14/16
Go to Sailing Texas classifieds for current sailboats for sale
Seaward 22, 1988
This is very nice "Classic Style" sailboat, easy to sail and well balanced! Nice sailing performance, upwind or down. Easy to trailer/launch and rig.
1. Standard Rig, Shoal Keel with C/B, nice for lake sailing
2. Fractional Sloop Rig
3. Main Sail w/Reef Points. Inspected & Cleaned 6 months ago, very good condition.
4. Hank-on Jib, very nice shape
5. 1988 Honda 5 HP outboard, New Water Pump, Motor oil & Lower End Oil changed. This motor starts on first pull every time.
6. Bow and Stern Rails with Lifelines
7. Lazy Jacks
8. 1988 Single Axle Galvanized Trailer in excellent condition! New tires and completely new Surge Brake System. Road ready!
9. Canvas: new main Sail Cover and Jib Bag
10. Interior Cushions professionally cleaned and in great shape.
11. Main Cabin has a Drop Down Table and Gimble Stove
12. Teak has been refinished
Beam 8 feet
Draft min= 1.92' max= 3.42'
Sail Area 193 Sq Ft
This boat is extremely clean and very well kept, inside and out!
To the best of my knowledge, sailed in fresh water only!
I can assist in delivery for a reasonable FEE!
Sailboats for sale
Catalinas/Capris for Sale
Hunters for Sale
Macgregors/Ventures for Sale
Sailboat Photo Gallery