Energy Conservation in the Home
Energy Conservation in the Home
Energy waste in the home has potentially serious implications for the environment. This is because it requires additional natural resources in order to produce more energy than is actually needed. Consuming these resources, such as coal or oil, in turn leads to more pollution in the form of smog and acid rain. In addition, there is also the threat of global warming due to the greenhouse gasses that come from burning fossil fuels to produce energy. Conserving energy, on the other hand, not only protects the environment but also the household budget. Saving money in the form of reduced utility bills is the immediate benefit of energy conservation in the home, which makes conservation mutually beneficial for residents and the environment.
- Consumer Safety Guide keeping the public educated and informed of consumer product safety information involving products that are currently on the market
- Energy and Home Repair Links: The School Environment Education Directory website, or SEED, has a list of curriculum resources about energy conservation that are suitable for levels 7 and 8.
- Hector Albizo's Home Improvement and Tech-Related Links: Students and their parents will find links to technology-related subjects on the Irvington High School website.
- Science and Home Repair Resources: Go to Tim Bittrick's page on Seven Oaks Elementary School's website for a list of science-related links.
- Cool Solutions 2016: Visit the Cool Davis website for a list of links related to sustainable living, energy conservation, climate change, and similar subjects. Along the top of the page, readers will find links to news, events, and other resources.
- BRC Healthcare Behavioral health and addiction treatment facilities.
- Detox and Rehab Center in Florida Florida Center for Recovery (FCR), a leading addiction treatment center in the US.
- Grace Land Recovery Center Reliable information and interesting articles on addiction and co-occurring disorders.
- The Owl’s Nest The Owl’s Nest is an outpatient treatment program.
- North Jersey Recovery Center Resources and treatments available for someone struggling with substance abuse .
- Harmony Place ResourcesTo educate the general public about addiction and issues that are currently affecting American society and addiction in Los Angeles, CA
- Vision Center informational web guide created for those seeking eye surgery. Also valuable information on dry eye treatment.
Vision Center Cheap Eye Exams and Glasses
Vision Center Hyperopia (Farsightedness)
- ETOH ABUSE AND ADDICTION ETOH is a shorthand abbreviation for ethyl alcohol and is also known as ethanol.
- Addiction Intervention Stay up to date with our latest blog posts, announcements, and everything addiction & recovery.
- Chapel Hill Detox The Best Drug Rehabs in Florida.
- Drug & Alcohol Rehab Center Find The Best Drug & Alcohol Rehab Center Near You.
- Consumer Safety Guide 3M Earplugs Lawsuit.
- Alcohol Rehab Help Alcohol Addiction: Effects, Mental Health, and Relapse Prevention
- Addiction Group ADDICTION RESOURCES FOR AMERICAN COMMUNITIES
- Know Your DNA KnowYourDNA is the best source for finding all things related to DNA
- Effects of Drug Addiction on Oral Health How Drug & Alcohol Addiction Impacts Your Oral Health.
- Mesothelioma Lawyer Center Comprehensive mesothelioma cancer information, and help for asbestos victims to recover money for medical treatment and other expenses.
- Abbeycare Foundation Up-to-date and helpful information about addiction
- Mesothelioma Center (Asbestos.com) Advocacy group that works to spread awareness of asbestos-related diseases and help those currently suffering from them.
- Understanding a Veteran with PTSD PTSD and the Military
- Hernia Mesh Complications Drug dangers. We provide information and resources for hernia mesh complications
- Mesothelioma Awareness Center. MAA Center. We provide information and resources for mesothelioma patients and their families
- Drug Dangers.com Drug Dangers was developed to educate the public and help people who have been affected by defective drugs and medical devices.
- Rehab center Locate The Best Inpatient Drug Rehab Center
- Mesothelioma Guide An advocacy organization dedicated to helping patients diagnosed with asbestos illnesses.
- Mesothelioma Cancer Alliance Wide range of information related to asbestos exposure and mesothelioma cancer .
- Mesothelioma Cancer Information Mesothelioma dot net is one of the largest online resources on mesothelioma cancer and occupational safety.
- TLS Appraisal Service: TLS Appraisal Service offers a large list of links related to the real estate industry on their website.
- Real Estate Information: Read information about home listings on the Nancy Marshall Real Estate Group website.
- How Can an Owner of a Home Repair Water Damage? Water damage can be a serious problem that requires immediate attention. Those who are interested in reading about repairing water damage will find useful information in this article on the Waterlink Services website, which discusses the steps involved, including discovering where the water damage came from, informing one's insurance company, drying out the affected area, and beginning the task of home repairs.
- How Could a Free $50K Improve Your Home? Let's Count the Ways!: Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices features information about their $50,000 Love Your Home Sweepstakes and what you could do with the money if you won.
- Urban Development: Rehabilitation: Those interested in financial aid for home improvements will find this article by the city of Lincoln, Nebraska, interesting.