J24, 1988, Little Rock, Arkansas, $11,500, Back on market 4/25/22 at $7,000
LOA: 24 Feet
LWL: 20 Feet
Beam: 8 Feet 9 inches
Displacement: 3100 LBS
Draft: 4 Feet
Ballast: 950 LBS
1. 100% Blade Jib by Gus Sails of Texas Like new Condition
2. 115% Genoa by Gus Sails of Texas Like new Condition
3. 150% Genoa by Quantum Sails Great Condition
4. Mainsail X 2 One new by Gus sails used very little. One Practice or cruising Mainsail good condition.
5. Spinnaker X 2. One in great condition no tears. One in good condition. ( I use this one like an asymmetrical spinnaker)
6. Custom sail tubes for v berth to use when racing.
1. Electronic knotmeter
2. Electronic mast mounted digital compass with countdown timer
3. Wired for quick shore plug in for battery charger system.
5. Cabin Heater and Fan for circulation
6. Assorted Life Vests and throws
7. All Sheets and running rigging.
8. Spinnaker Pole
9. Sail and Tillar covers
10. Winch Handle.
11. New Wired Bilge Pump. Also a manual Bilge Pump.
12. 2 Tillar extentions.
13. Bluetooth Stereo system by Boss with remote control.
14. Trailer included.
15. No Soft Spots
16. Great boat for weekend racing.
This is a fresh water sailed J24 in great shape. I have the measurement Certificate for racing.
Located at Grande Maumelle Sailing Club in Little Rock Arkansas.
Slip at the club is available if a local sale is made for additional price.
Email James at email@example.com phone (501) 607-0630
Sailboats for sale
Catalinas/Capris for Sale
Hunters for Sale
Macgregors/Ventures for Sale
Sailboat Photo Gallery