1.swing keel (dinette) 25 Catalina. Oconto, Wisconsin
2. TrailRite trailer, double axle, surge breaks, good tread on tires
3. 8HP 4-stroke, long-shaft honda model number BF8D, oil changed and ready to go. Electric start with separate battery or pull start--with manual
4 jib furling with 120 furling jib in good shape as is main with one reefing point
5.VHF radio with antenna
6.internal head with wash basin
7. Sleeping quarters: 2 adults in V-Berth, 1 on starboard sette, a couple kids on dinette top that lowers into bunk and 2 in stern bunk
8. Electric, two batteries in parallel, new electric wiring last summer, shore power cord,
9. Stat Power True charge microprocessor controlled charger for shore power and batteries.
10. Garmin GPS Map440 that fits in lower hatch slot so you can see it while underway.
11. Raymarine ST100 autohelm
12. galley area, alcohol stove, sink and cabinets.
13. Blue dodger. Had resown last year.
14 BBQ and Man-overboard unit on stern rail
15. New covers for rail wires last year.
16. wind vane for mast top.
17. new anti-fouling point last year. Has yet hit the water.
18. Imitation removable teak cockpit seats.
19. While having the electrical redone, we eliminated on toggle switch on electrical panel. It is so marked. Also the boat had one missing "Catalina25" logo missing on starboard side when I bought it. I purchased another from Catalina direct but it needs to be attached. Also, the anchor or the steaming light bulb may need replacing.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to call me. If I'm not home leave a message and when is the best time to call you. FYI there is also a very informative Catalina 25 page on FB.